Friday, April 24, 2015

Wind Kissed

Hello my Lovelies!

I tried to take this pic on Tuesday but it was too gloomy so I took it on Thursday.  The sun was in and out, such a tease lol!  Here is Butterick 5929 View D

    BEFORE
 
                                     After
As you can see, the wind loved my skirt and so did I!  However, I do think that I should have used McCalls 5811 instead.  Sorry, this pattern is OOP.  With M5811, the skirt is cut one piece for the front and once piece for the back instead of cutting three pieces front and back like B5929.  So this is definitely a sewing blooper on my part, but I am still gonna rock it!  When I was cutting it out I tried to match the pattern as best as I could, but as you can see that was an utter failure.  B5929 is exactly what it claims to be, fast and easy.  If you have this pattern, how did you like it?  What are your favorite skirt patterns?

Until next time, Have a Gratifying Day!
Alonda

No comments:

Post a Comment