Friday, April 24, 2015

Claritin Take Me Away!!

Hello my Lovelies!

So, today is Friday.....  Yep... I do not know how I am going to pull this off.  A goal of three projects a week!?  Whose bright idea was that?  Oh yea, mine lol!  My allergies have been absolutely horrible this week.  If you ask Benedryl and Claritin, they'll tell you, I haven't sewn a single stitch all week (sigh...)  To make things worse, it's been cold and gloomy this which, thanks to aunt lulu, brings on the aches and pains.  But of course, as I type this, It's sunny!  Thanks a lot Michigan! ;P  You know how the saying for Michigan goes, "If you don't like the weather, wait a few minutes, it'll change!"

Anywhoo...  Here are my picks for the week:



Let me tell you a little story.....   I purchased that simplicity pattern EIGHT years ago.  It was my very first time purchasing patterns.  I got it when Joanns was  having their simplicity sale for .99, so I bought 10.  Every year I would pull out this pattern, look at it and then lie to myself and say that I was going to make it for the summer.  EVERY year people!  It's like I'm captain Ahab and she's Moby Dick, or I'm Memphis Raines and she's Eleanore.  Yes, it's that bad lol!  If I can accomplish sewing her up before Sunday, this girl is gonna be one happy camper!!

I'm going to experiment and try something I read off of Pinterest and if it works I will share it with you in my "How Did I Do" post.  Until next time, Have a Gratifying Day!

Smooches
Alonda

No comments:

Post a Comment